Wednesday, May 25, 2011

On the Move

Another step forward (pun intended) in Izzie's life.  She is definitely on the move now, walking from room to room on her own and precariously checking things out.  I'm sure that last part will change as we go.  I think she only crawled about four feet all day...all other movement was up on two feet.  Amazing. 

Since she is walking I think she should know how to get up and down from the couch, and other similar movements, but she is apparently too young to have figured all that out yet.  She's really fun when she's not crying about the possibility of mom leaving.

Let's see...what can I do to surprise Great Gram now?


Time out for a day dream or two.


On to the big world outside of the TV room.
I like goin' where I wanna go,
doin' what I wanna do!


Just getting the hang of this poppin' thing.


No comments: