Thursday, April 28, 2011

What A Character!

This little girl had me in stitches today.  It is a real study to see what is different from week to week, and to wonder who taught her that, or is she making it up!

Our "growling" from last week (actually more like a bad imitation of Donald Duck) took top spot this afternoon. Izzie initiated it and then would follow suit every time I did it to her.
She has a new "smile" which must have come from some real hamming it up over Easter, I guess. It might look ferocious but it's really full of fun.

Izzie is walking across the room now...sometimes wobbly, but walking.
We played peek-a-boo by taking turns hiding under one of her burb cloths. That was fun for both of us.
My favorite photos from today are of nap time. You just never know what you'll see!


Here's my Easter bow and big girl sweater.


This is my new ham it up smile. 
All fun, wrinkled nose and all.


I'm going to ask Great Gram for a pillow one of these days.


Just ran out of steam.  Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.


No comments: