Friday, April 1, 2011

Busy Day

Izzie looked really cute yesterday in a wine colored sweat outfit with cute ribbon flowers.

We had a busy day, even though she seemed tired.  Iz took a nice morning nap.  Then Grandma, who has been enjoying a week off work, came for lunch.  Grandma and I had Chipotle; Izzie had applesauce and rice cereal and some little sweet potato flavored nibble things. 

Izzie later had an afternoon nap, and then Izzie, Mom, and I went to get some baby shoes. This was Izzie's first time in a mall.  A train with kids riding in it was going around the mall, which passed us twice.  I can't even imagine what was going through our little girl's mind!  She was an angel in the shoe store even though we had to wait a while.  I can hardly wait to see her in her shoes.


Grandma and Great Gram...
why are you two always clowning around
trying to make me laugh?
You both look silly.


This little fish is one of my favorite things.


No comments: