Now that we're (we?) down to the wire...Izzie's due date is one week from tomorrow...the waiting and anticipation are getting harder and harder. And I'm only the Great Gram to be!
Awaiting a new special part of your family is much different at my age than in the innocence of youth. I have had much more concern - and prayers - over the past few months about good health, what kind of world is this sweet child being born into, what problems might arise...
Thankfully those concerns are eventually put aside by visions of a wriggly little girl dressed in pink...at least at my house (!), how much might she look like her mother or father, what will her personality be a year from now - five years from now, seeing her and her second cousin (I think that's right) Isabella together for the first time that they acknowledge the presence of each other, and on and on. So much to look forward to.
Bless you, sweet Elizabeth. We are anxiously awaiting your arrival.
Great Gram
1 comment:
Yes, anxiously awaiting her arrival. Can't wait to meet her. : )
Post a Comment