Friday, February 17, 2012

Valentine's Fun

Izzie, Mom, Grandma, and I (GreatGram) met for lunch on Valentine's Day.  I rode to the restaurant in the back of the car with Iz, and she must have known it was a special day...she was cuter and more talkative and more charming than ever!


Here are some pix I took of her at the restaurant.  I should have gotten someone to take a group picture of all of us together.
Grandma likes to give me lemon slices
and then wait to see what happens.

Lemon face.
(Making my saliva glands work OT just looking at this!)

I'm everybody's Valentine!

I gave Izzie a few little gifts for the special day, one of which was a T-shirt with a sequined heart.  When she saw the shirt she said "heart" plain as day.  I was amazed.  Pretty cool for an almost 19 month old.  She has a good teacher!