Saturday, September 24, 2011

Girls' Afternoon Out

We had a fun get together today, on this perfect September afternoon.  Kyle, Izzie, and I met Terri and Lindsey for lunch.  We were entertained for an hour and a half non-stop by Izzie.  You would think the child hadn't eaten in three days!  With that cute face, anything she does is lovable and amusing.  Will this still be true when the terrible twos arrive?

After lunch we came back here.  Grandma, Mom, Aunt, and I recorded one of those Hallmark books for Izzie that you record yourself reading.  Everyone was a little recorder shy, and we had one episode of almost laughing, but we got through it.

Then Grandma and I took Izzie into the bedroom to prepare our little surprise...a leotard and tutu for Izzie.  It cracked all of us up, and the little ham didn't bat an eye at wearing a foofie net skirt!  Here are the pictures.  Enjoy...we sure did.



Visiting Great Gram's dog that I'm not allowed to touch.


Having fun in this new outfit.


With Aunt Lindsey.
Starting to get sleepy. 
I skipped out on my nap today.


My ballet partner, Grandma.


Great Gram got these little pumpkins...just my size.


The End...
of a fun afternoon.


1 comment:

TAK said...

We had lots of fun today!