Thursday, January 6, 2011

What a Fun Day!

I haven't watched Izzie for three weeks now, and has that sweet girl changed!  As soon as she was out of her car seat, I could see how much bigger she was.  But that's not all!  We had the best time together today.  Only 2 to 3 minutes of crying.  Lots of baby conversation, both between the two of us and Izzie one on one!
So sweet and so much fun to eavesdrop on!

She had a very short nap this morning.  After lunch I got busy with a phone call and a couple of other things, and Iz just sat in her high chair amusing herself.  After her afternoon bottle I put her in the crib where she played around for about twenty minutes.  Then Aunt Lindsey came.  Then mom came.  She was still bright eyed when she left, but I'm sure she'll be ready for a snooze.

We had a wonderful time visiting by the Christmas tree this morning.  Thanks for the memories.


My eyes might look tired, but I'm too busy to nap right now.


Izzie playing with FiFi, her former nemesis.


Just hanging out with some friends on the floor for a while.


1 comment:

TAK said...

Glad you and Gram had fun Iz! Like Like Like :)