Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Long Time - No See

It's been 2 1/2 weeks since I last saw Izzie.  Long time.  Colds and trips got in the way.

I laughed by head off today.  I'm doing every crazy thing to get Izzie to smile or laugh, and she looks at me straight-faced and barely tolerant, which makes me laugh harder!  Too funny.  I guess we have different senses of humor.  She did like it when I was whistling Jingle Bells to her.  I think I stay on tune better with whistling than singing.  We also found out today that her talking doggy sneezes.  Izzie has done most of her giggling about little fake sneezes, but couldn't get any giggles today.  Maybe next time.

Izzie played in her jump chair quite a bit today, and is doing a lot more reaching for things now than the last time I saw her.

She had green beans for lunch.  Wasn't too thrilled.

Here are our photos from today.













Playing with her teething ring in the jump chair...
lots of drooling.














 In serious thought about her butterfly, which is her favorite toy.  This travels with Izzie when she goes into the cave that is her winter car seat.





Blue eyes and long eye lashes.

This is the look I often get
when I'm all but standing on my head
to try to make her laugh!

1 comment:

Kyle said...

She is a very serious little girl!