I don't have a watch Izzie day this week because of my schedule,
so today I got to go on an outing with Kyle and Izzie.
What a beautiful day it is...sunny and just a little less than 60 degrees.
My idea of just about perfect.
We set off to the Carter store and Books A Million at Westgate.
I took the MetroPark route, and it is beautiful.
Autumn color at about 30 percent.
Bright sunshine.
Beautiful October.
Izzie was amazing.
A few little cries coming from the carseat in the back,
but only when we were stopped for a light.
The instant you start up again, she was quiet.
Now I remember talking about that when my kids were little,
and when my grandkids were little,
but I don't remember it being this pronounced!
This little girl knows what she wants.
The racks in Carter's are tight,
so sometimes it seemed that Izzie - in her stroller -
was lost in a forest of baby girl clothes.
Probably a bigger girl's dream...
I'm not sure what she thought.
Iz was perfect in there.
Rather than load and reload stuff,
Kyle and Izzie walked to BAM
and I drove the car over.
She was just about perfect in there, too,
and we're now 2 hours into our journey.
All was going so well that after a diaper change in the car
we decided to go to lunch...
Izzie's first time going to a restaurant.
Red Lobster was chosen.
Izzie was asleep when we walked in,
slept through our entire meal,
and only woke up as we were getting ready to pay the bill.
Amazing!
She then slept most of the way home...except for the traffic lights...
and had a smile on her face when I left.
Great October outing, Izzie.
What a big girl!
This picture isn't from today,
but after all this writing, I thought I should include a photo.

No comments:
Post a Comment