Thursday, September 16, 2010

Today - Some Play Time!

Today we had quite a bit of play time.  Lots of smiles and talking and listening.  The worst crying was right when mom came home.  I think Izzie was hungry then.

I didn't take the stroller because it was raining and had been thundering when Izzie got dropped off this morning.  I should have.  There were a lot of times when we could have gotten a little walk in.  It feels like summer out there again...the first time we've had any humidity in a while, but not bad.



Getting ready to fret about something...probably because
her Great Gram keeps taking pictures of her nostrils!

BIG stretches after waking up from her nap.
This is a good lesson from the baby to the older folks.

2 comments:

Kyle said...

She has to strech just the right amount of time or else the whole day is ruined :-)

MoonBeam said...

We.all should start doing this. I'll start asking from now...have you stretched enough today? Take a lesson from Izzie! Sounds like a song.